ITC Membership Qualifications & Application
The Incentive Travel Council was created to provide an
awareness of how reward and recognition travel, in its many forms, is an
effective strategy for achieving better business performance. Its focus
is to educate and promote the benefits of incentive travel to the
worldwide business community, while providing value to its members by
promoting their services, products and brands.Membership in the
Incentive Travel Council is limited to qualifying IMA member companies
who meet the following criteria:
- Support the purpose of the Incentive Travel Council
- Provide experiential rewards, which include travel and/or experiential incentive "products and services"
- Commit to maintaining the professional standards of the Incentive Travel Council
- Agree to abide by the Incentive Travel Council
Bylaws and such other rules and regulations that the Incentive Travel
Council may adopt
- Are recommended for membership by a current member of the Incentive Travel Council.
The Introductory Membership fee is $250 annually. For more membership information with the Incentive Travel Council contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incentive Travel Council Membership Application