Discover "Safegagement" and its invaluable role in creating safe companies that thrive
Jeff Ross introduces his new concept, Safegagement - a dynamic approach which focuses on emotional connections, behaviors and engaging employees - that will take Workplace Safety and Employee Engagement to a whole new level.
In this session your attendees will learn:
- The 5 components of Safegagement and how these elements work together to create a thriving safety culture
- How intensified engagement reduces incident costs and increases bottom line
- The crucial features of an effective safety incentive solution and how to accurately measure its performance
Don't get left behind!
Mr. Ross has leveraged decades of research to develop this approach, a concept that will redefine Workplace Safety and Workforce Engagement.
You may have seen Jeff Ross on World Wide Business with Kathy Ireland!
As President and CFO for C.A. Short Company, Jeff is a thought leader on Engagement and OSHA® Compliant Safety Programs. He knows first-hand the positive ROI impact that engagement and recognition solutions have on organizations. Through his leadership, C.A. Short Company has become a trailblazer, with a focus on Bottom Line Increase!
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Recognition Professional
- Employee Engagement
- OSHA® Compliant Safety Solutions
- ROI from Engagement and Recognition
- Value of Engagement at the C-Level
Previous Speaking Experience:
In addition to working full-time for the C.A. Short Company, Jeff travels as a guest speaker to corporate events, Society of Human Resource Management events, and National Safety Council events. With 20+ years of experience in the Recognition Industry, Jeff has vast experience and knowledge in leading companies on the correct path to employee engagement and increasing the company’s bottom line.