Conference Information Sponsors & Exhibitors
RPI's 2020 Annual Conference
Call for Presentations Deadline -
October 31, 2019
RPI is co-locating our 2020 conference with Motivation Experience Conference in Chicago May 19-21. Presentations will be scheduled May 19th and morning of May 20th.
RPI invites you to submit your topic for consideration as a conference breakout session speaker. RPI members look to the conference as a powerful learning experience that helps them grow both professionally and personally. A list of topics can be found below. All selected presenters will be required to register for the conference at a reduced rate and share on social media.
Presentations will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Relevance to audience and conference focus
- Presenter's expertise
- Alignment with RPI's Best Practice Standards (view)
- Quality of proposed learning objectives
- Applicability to all industry verticals – we have a strong presence in healthcare, education, financial/insurance, and technology organizations
- Special consideration will be given to presentations that are presented by/or include practitioner involvement
The following focus areas are of particular interest to our members:
- Innovation and Recognition
- Employee Experience
- Company Culture
- Performance Management
If your presentation is selected, you will have:
- The opportunity to share your expertise and experience
- The ability to enhance your professional credibility while serving the profession
- Recognition on the RPI website
Please note that RPI does not pay speaker fees or honorariums. We appreciate the time and expertise you are contributing to the program.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.