This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are used for visitor analysis, others are essential to making our site function properly and improve the user experience. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Click Accept to consent and dismiss this message or Deny to leave this website. Read our Privacy Statement for more.
2010 Conference - International Attendees
Share |

Visa                                                                                           Return to Home Page

A citizen of a foreign country, wishing to enter the U.S., generally must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. The type of visa you must have is defined by immigration law, and relates to the purpose of your travel. If your destination is the U.S., visit for information about new visa policies and procedures for visitors to the United States.

        »         If you are visiting temporarily, go to
If you are visiting permanently, go to
Questions? Go to


Confirmation Letter

Recognition Professionals International (RPI) will provide confirmation letters upon request only to individuals who register for the 2010 RPI Annual Conference. You can use your confirmation letter for your VISA arrangements.  To request your confirmation letter, please contact Paul Hanscom at

2010 Annual Conference