Recognition Professionals International (RPI) brings awareness, credibility and accountability to employee recognition through best practices, tools, strategies, thought leadership, education and professional certification. RPI is the leading authority and go-to resource for cutting edge trends and proven practices on effective employee recognition strategies that drive employee engagement, organization culture and performance. The RPI Conference is the premiere education, professional development and networking event that you will come back to year after year.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Get access to practical strategies, tools and creative ideas based on the RPI 7 Best Practices ® so you can launch or improve your employee recognition program;
- Learn and connect directly with world-renowned experts in employee recognition, performance, culture and employee engagement;
- Two-days jam-packed with relevant breakout sessions, new delivery formats and inspiring keynote speakers that will move you to impactful action to transform your organization;
- Tremendous Return on Investment – no better value for the caliber of conference;
- Network with other employee recognition pros from world-class organizations including Carnival Cruise Lines, Delta Air Lines, Huntington National Bank, Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Microsoft, MIT, Southwest Airlines, Thrivent Financial, Vanderbilt University, Verizon Wireless and more!;
- Resource show with the latest solutions plus social events to foster new relationships that you will tap into year-round;
- Discover the latest best practices and trends;
Recognition Professionals International is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
Don’t Miss this Conference! Register Today.