Posted By Jason Thomson, Instigator, Jigsaw,
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
| Comments (0)
"Your brand is what other people say about you when you're not in the room."
– Jeff Bezos, Amazon
When it comes to building a meaningful recognition brand, use this helpful checklist of steps:
- Ask: why does our recognition brand exist?
- Define what your brand stands for.
- Ask others if that’s what your brand stands for.
- Think about the strategies that help your brand achieve what it stands for.
- Make a list of every type of interaction your brand might have with partners, stakeholders, leaders and recipients – from the language you use to the people you speak with.
- Codify your plan in a document that includes:
- What your brand is (why it exists, what it stands for).
- What makes your brand different (unique selling proposition).
- How your brand achieves its difference (value propositions).
- The tone or character of your brand (with examples).
- What your brand looks like (visual identity).
- What your brand says (rules for language, a menu of words to use and not use).
This post has not been tagged.