Make THANKS Matter
Join Recognition Professionals International Today
Recognition Professionals International (RPI) is the world's foremost organization dedicated to the practice of corporate recognition. Join today and get access to content that instantly helps build your recognition program, certified recognition training and access to the leading voices in the field.
Practitioner Professional $195
Practitioner Basic FREE
- Free live and on-demand webinar series
- Access to all RPI Best Practice Standards white papers. New resources developed year-round
- Members only directory to connect with peers as well as online Forum Discussion Group
and much more!
- Receive RPI's newsletter, Recognition News
- Gain limited access to the Association's members-only website section, where you'll find answers to your questions, informative articles, success stories, member contact information, and advance notice of upcoming reconition events
7 Ways to Create Credibility for Your Recognition Program
Recognition is about so much more than motivation and fun – it's a key part of your organization's people strategy. Here's seven ways you can build credibility (and get that budget increase next year).
- Build the business case – showing off recognition's power to drive engagement, retention, and performance.
- Connect recognition to high profile initiatives in credibility centers like sales, marketing, or operations.
- Create measurement tools that demonstrate the direct and tangential impact of recognition on your organization.
- Work with senior influencers within your organization, giving them tools and language to understand and promote recognition as a critical business process.
- Show operational managers how to use recognition for performance management or employee coaching.
- Identify the behaviors that drive success within your organization and show how recognition can drive those behaviors.
- Establish and grow strategies for marketing and training regarding your recognition program.