Gain knowledge and inspiration from our collection of more than 30 (and growing) on demand webinars. Each engaging webinar offers commentary and best practices from experts in the field of recognition. After attending a session, you'll be able to put your new learnings into action immediately.
For Certified Recognition Professionals®, RPI webinars count as continuing education credits and are automatically captured in your member profile. When you renew your certification, be sure to include them toward your credit requirements. For more information, go to Track Your Certification Credits.
- RPI members: free
- Nonmembers: $25/webinar
Register for a new or archived webinar by going to the RPI Learning Center. However, you must login before you can register for a webinar.
If you are a member:
- Under the Resources tab, click on the RPI Learning Center.
- Then click on Access the RPI Learning Center. You will be directed to the Member Login page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on the Resources Library tab at the top.
- Scroll down until you come to "Webinar" in the Resources Library list on the left. When you click on that link, you'll be taken to the complete list of webinars offered.
- Find the webinar name and click on it.
If you are not a member, create a username and password to become a basic member and to gain access to the RPI Learning Center. After completing member registration, follow the steps for RPI members.