Bring Recognition Certification Training to Your Location
A vital part of any professional's growth and development is access to an educational environment that offers the appropriate knowledge and skill set. Responding to employer needs and industry trends, Recognition Professionals International, RPI, developed the Certified Recognition Professional®, CRP® curriculum. To earn a CRP® designation, candidates will complete four facilitator-led courses and pass the required testing. The RPI Certified Recognition Professional® program sets the standard for assessment of an individuals' abilities and provides a means for Recognition Professionals to acquire the needed skills and knowledge in order to excel.
Candidates enrolled in the RPI Certified Recognition Professional® certification program will apply sound adult learning principles to ensure transfer and retention of learning.
Course titles are as follows:
- Structuring Recognition Systems For Success
- Strategic Planning & Measurement
- Recognition Management & Maintenance
- Applying Recognition Systems
Benefits of a Recognition Professionals International CRP® designation:
- Provides a means for Recognition Professionals to acquire needed skills and knowledge.
- Sets the standard for assessment of abilities and clarification of future expectations.
- Sets you apart as a Recognition Professional equipped with the expertise required to excel.
- Provides organizations performance standards for Recognition Professionals.
- Provides organizations a means to identify individuals who meet those standards.
On behalf of Recognition Professionals International, a leading Certified Recognition Professional® will present all requested certification courses at a location of your choice. We'll provide expert instruction at a time and place most convenient for your group.
Call 651-290-7490 for details and scheduling or download the CRP On-Site Training form.