Meet your Instructors
Track your Certification Credits
Each CRP course offered by RPI is approved for .6 CEUs as approved by ANSI/ IACET. Recognition Professionals International (RPI) has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), 8405 Greensboro Drive, Suite 800, McLean, VA 22102.
If you have questions on learner privacy, awarding CEUs, and maintaining learner records, please contact Jessica Gill.
Recognition Fundamentals Course
The perfect course for HR professionals, managers, and anyone in a leadership role, Recognition Fundamentals (RF) provides vital information, practical examples, and recognition tools for everyday use. This course is for you if you, or others in your organization, would benefit from a comprehensive, stand-alone orientation on the RPI seven Best Practice Standards, which were developed from years of research and implementation.
This course will help you better understand the important role of employee recognition in any organization and includes a learning guide that you can use to immediately implement tools and strategies for creating a strong recognition culture.
The Recognition Fundamentals course is perfect for:
- Professionals who are new to the recognition industry.
- Former CRP graduates who need a quick refresher on the latest industry material.
- Frontline managers and supervisors in any industry who want to learn more about employee recognition and rewards.
Delivery options: online, in person at the RPI annual conference, onsite at your location
Cost: RPI Professional Member - $75 | Practitioner Basic Member - $99 | Non-member - $150
Learn how to become a professional member of RPI.
You will be required to login to register for this course.
If you are a member:
- Go to the RPI Learning Center and click on Access the RPI Learning Center. You will be directed to the Member Login page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on the Course Catalog tab at the top.
- Find the course name and click on it.
If you are not a member, create a username and password to become a basic member and to gain access to the RPI Learning Center.