RPI AMBASSADOR PROGRAM : SPREAD THE GOOD WORD ABOUT RECOGNITION
Spread the word . . . RECRUIT TWO . . . or more to become a RPI Ambassador!
Participate in the RPI Ambassador Program. Tell your colleagues and associates that as the only organization of its kind dedicated to the enhancement of employee performance through recognition, RPI is a valuable asset to every employee recognition advocate.
Studies show companies need sound employee initiatives to grow and flourish. Educated managers have learned through experience strategic recognition of employees increases employee retention, company loyalty, and reinforces and enhances job performance standards.
Tell your colleagues and associates, if their organization strives to reduce turnover, increase productivity and create a positive work environment, they must have solid and consistent recognition strategies in place. Recognition Professionals International is the “go-to” association that will provide them expert advice and assistance with the many challenging aspects surrounding recognition.
RPI Ambassador Program Participation is simple. To earn your custom designed Recognition Professionals Internationals Ambassador pin, all you have to do is RECRUIT TWO or more fellow recognition specialists to join RPI during the current “annual conference” year. An “annual conference” year runs from one Annual Conference, usually April or May to the next Annual Conference.
Tell them the Benefits of Belonging!
Association Membership entitles them to:
When your fellow recognition specialist signs up for RPI make sure they write YOUR NAME in the “referred by” section of the RPI membership application. That’s all there is to it!
- Expert advice and assistance with the many challenging aspects surrounding recognition. They'll learn how to make critical decisions regarding tax and union issues: the relative effectiveness of cash versus non-cash award and techniques to market their recognition internally and externally to a new generation of employees.
- Network with professionals who are willing to share their experience and knowledge in a confidential environment.
- Acquire fresh ideas and strategic approaches for building a motivating work environment.
- Incorporate solutions for dealing with critical business issues such as absenteeism, burnout and retention; enhance productivity and performance, morale, teamwork and communication.
- Brainstorm with qualified consultants, speakers and service providers who can help them "jump-start" their recognition process and programs.
- Receive RPI's quarterly print newsletter, published by the Association.
- Receive RPI’s Monthly Update, the Association’s email newsletter.
- Access the Association's website member's only section where they will get online answers to their questions, informative articles, success stories, member contact information and advance notice of upcoming recognition events.
- Discounted rate for the association's annual nation conference, regional one-day conferences, and NAER educational seminars hosted by some of the country's most respected organizations.
As a RPI Ambassador, you will be honored at a special ceremony held at the following year’s Annual Conference. And as an added bonus, each Ambassador will have the chance to win a terrific prize in the Ambassador Council drawing.
So spread the word . . . RECRUIT TWO . . . or more to become a RPI Ambassador!