RPI's 2016 Annual Conference Call for Presentations Deadline - July 15, 2015
RPI invites you to submit your topic for consideration as a conference breakout session speaker. RPI members look to the conference as a powerful learning experience that helps them grow both professionally and personally. These presentations will focus on strategies and tactics to motivate employees through recognition, program measurement & performance improvement, company/organizational benefits of a recognition program, and related topics. All selected presenters will be required to register for the conference at a reduced rate.
Presentations will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Relevance to audience and conference focus
- Presenter's expertise
- Alignment with RPI's Best Practice Standards
- Quality of proposed learning objects
- Applicability to all industry verticals
- Special consideration will be given to presentations that are presented by/or include practitioner involvement
Submission deadline is 5:00 pm CDT, Wednesday, July 15, 2015.
Questions? Please contact Ashley Crunstedt.