RPI's 2018 Annual Conference Call for Presentations Deadline - October 30, 2017
RPI invites you to submit your topic for consideration as a conference breakout session speaker. RPI members look to the conference as a powerful learning experience that helps them grow both professionally and personally. A list of topics can be found below. All selected presenters will be required to register for the conference at a reduced rate.
Presentations will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Relevance to audience and conference focus
- Presenter's expertise
- Alignment with RPI's Best Practice Standards
- Quality of proposed learning objects
- Applicability to all industry verticals
- Special consideration will be given to presentations that are presented by/or include practitioner involvement
The following focus areas are of particular interest to our members:
- Innovation and Recognition
- Recognition for Millennials
- Role of Culture and Engagement in Recognition
If your presentation is selected, you will have:
- The opportunity to share your expertise and experience
- The ability to enhance your professional credibility while serving the profession
- Recognition on the RPI website
Please note that RPI does not pay speaker fees or honorariums. We appreciate the time and expertise you are contributing to the program.
Submission deadline has passed (October 30, 2017)
Questions? Please contact Ashley Crunstedt.