How a CRP Designation Can Work For You
Our June webinar will answer that question with firsthand experiences on how the CRP designation has impacted the employee recognition programs from CRP graduates. Our panel will cover three major learning objectives:
- The history of the CRP program and learning objectives – Rita Maehling, CRP, HLT. Inc.
Rita is a current CRP facilitator for RPI and has been instrumental in developing course content and helping RPI achieve IACET approved status as well. She will provide details on the CRP program, history and foundation of learning.
- How your CRP designation can add value to your organization and employee recognition programs. – Kari Schauss, CRP and Susan Hall, CRP, CDA with DIRECTV.
Susan and Kari will provide details on how they have used the CRP programs and information to create great recognition programs and will share their best practices as well.
- How your CRP designation and learning can add value to your recognition service or provider – John Mangini, CRP, Rymax Marketing Services, Inc.
John will provide his perspective on how the CRP designation can help with your organization’s relationship with a recognition service or provider and how the CRP education can help providers of recognition services and best practices as well.
The CRP program is a great way to increase your knowledge about the recognition industry, expand your professional development, and resume. Learn valuable lessons and best practices from other graduates, how to continue your learning, and participate in a great forum to ask your questions.
This webinar will feature a panel of professionals including:
Kari Schauss, Recognition Supervisor, DIRECTV, Denver, CO
- Certified Recognition Professional since 2008
- RPI Committee Member
Susan Hall, Recognition, Events and Corporate Citizenship Specialist, DIRECTV, Tulsa, OK
Certified Recognition Professional since January, 2014
- RPI member since 2008
Rita Maehling, CRP, Director, Human Resources, HLT, Inc., Minneapolis, MN
- Long-time RPI Learning Action Team member
- RPI Board of Directors
John Mangini, Marketing Manager, Rymax Marketing Services., Pine Brook, NJ
- Over twenty years experience in Marketing for both Agencies and Brands
- Certified Recognition Professional since January 2015
This event is free for RPI Members, $29 for RPI Practitioner Basic and Nonmembers.
Each education course offered by RPI is approved for CEUs as approved by ANSI/ IACET. Recognition Professionals International (RPI) has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), 8405 Greensboro Drive, Suite 800, McLean, VA 22102.