We recently polled RPI’s board on great ways to create, improve or revise your recognition brand. Here’s what they offered:
- Understand what a brand is (more than your logo) – and what your brand stands for.
- Ensure your “brand” supports your organization’s mission and/or vision.
- Unite individual recognition programs with associated brand naming.
- Connect your culture by holding a contest for recognition brand names or visualizations.
- Make sure every marketing communication element follows a consistent look and feel.
- Lock down all channels with branding. A custom URL for the web, specific Twitter handle, vanity 1-800-number are all examples.
This post has not been tagged.